Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gawd awful smell in my apartment...

...and probably all over the hall. Sorry, neighbors. I almost decided to just order chinese, but then I felt like I needed to be creative with my dinner tonight.

I LOVE this bacon-wrapped scallop appetizer I make every once in a while but was not up to waiting an hour, so I tried to incorporate it into a pasta dish. I combined seared scallops, brown sugar, crisp bacon, sun dried tomatoes, red pepper, lemon zest and juice, garlic etc.. and pasta together in various manners to make what I thought would be a delicious meal.

Now, the apartment smells like "Bigfoot's dick" and my stomach will not forgive me and continues to flavor the air with foul wafts. It has NEVER smelled so bad in this place.

So much for trying to be creative, but at least I tried something new. Now for some Doritos and Changs chinese tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment